Thursday, August 21, 2008

Anika's First Day Of 2nd Grade

I know.. I know.. She is not even home from her first day of school and I am already posting pictures. Last night we layed all of her new clothes out on her bed and picked out what she would wear the first day of school. She was excited, nervous and I think she said that she was glad that she could finally go back to school and do cool things. Mr Carter is her teacher. She is in room 12. It took us a few wrong turns to find the right room. We stopped and found her name on the outside wall. She was embarrassed that everyone was walking past looking at us taking a picture. I know when she gets older she will be happy that there is a picture of her first day. Mr Carter greeted her and she sat down in her seat. She is sitting in the back of the class. On the board the following quote: Teacher is waiting can't be late. Hurry! Hurry! half past eight. Out the door and down the street. Then softly quietly take your seat. Good luck Anika, we will always think about you during the day. You are a beautiful and special girl. Dad and I are so glad that are making the right choices, and are such a loving sister. See you in a while. Love Mom I love being a mother!!!

4 comments:

spice2116 said...

super fun!!! you will have to post how she liked the 2nd grade :)

i tagged you come check it out at my blog

Kim said...

I can't believe you're the same age as me and you already have a 2nd grader. Crazy! How fun though. Hope Anika's first day of school was great!

Kim said...

You've been tagged, check out my blog for details. Also, I'm anxiously awaiting a new post. :)

thezenesfamily said...

Amen to school starting! Anika you look so cute! (but she always does) Thank you for the Happy birthday Wishes! Did YOU tag our house door with hearts for John's Birthday??? LOL , The Zenes Family